GC Card Services LP

NYMatt

They called me a few days ago asking about a domain name that I owned a few years ago and let expire.Seems like the caller wanted to know if I owned a internet/tech business ! I said I don't know what you're referring to.Real bottom feeders according to budhibbs.com.

Were they calling to collect a debt or were they telemarketers?

They were calling on a CC account that was apparently sold to them.I DV'd them today with a letter sent CMRRR. Is it all right to do email return receipt in the future ? It like 2.00 cheaper.

They were calling on a CC account that was apparently sold to them.I DV'd them today with a letter sent CMRRR. Is it all right to do email return receipt in the future ? It like 2.00 cheaper.

I just do certified mail with the green card and then print out the tracking confirmation. Its like $3.06 or something with stamp. I dont do return receipt. I hope that is passable, but its coded to that area, prewrote thats where it went and then confirmed that is was delivered....