ImaBird

What does EX mean by this?

This is now on my EX credit report:

"Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber."

Who is the subscriber? Is that me? What did I subscribe to?

Yes, ImaBird, they are only doing what they are required to do per FCRA, translated means that you (consumer) disputes that tradeline. The CRA is the subscriber. :)

This is now on my EX credit report:

"Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber."

Who is the subscriber? Is that me? What did I subscribe to?

I have a few of these on my credit, does it hurt you for them to list it like this or not?:confused:

• Like 1

CA reported:

Your statement: Account information disputed by consumer (Meets requirement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act). LOL!! Not even close to meeting the FCRA This came from a on line dispute with CRA and a DV to CA.

Mailed a dispute and it was deleted because the DOFD was dif. than the OC's by 2 years and the OC sold the debt and never called off there CA so actually the whole TL was in Violation of the FCRA.

• Like 1
CA reported:

Your statement: Account information disputed by consumer (Meets requirement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act). LOL!! Not even close to meeting the FCRA This came from a on line dispute with CRA and a DV to CA.

Mailed a dispute and it was deleted because the DOFD was dif. than the OC's by 2 years and the OC sold the debt and never called off there CA so actually the whole TL was in Violation of the FCRA.

I'm not exactly following you. Please clarify?

EX reported the same on my CR Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber . After they verified was changed to- Your statement: Account information disputed by consumer (Meets requirement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act).

I disputed every line I could on line. They verified all disputed lines.

You may get the same statement if they verify.

I never made that statement .

I Then sent another dispute by mail Disputing the statement so that they could not say its frivolous. I also wrote seeing as how a statement I have never made has been reported in correctly on my report all information in my report will now be investigated and brought to the Industry Standard for Reporting

worked got CA deleted.