Hey guys

There used to be a link in here somewhere to a website about credit cards.

It had the credit score or suggested credit score needed to apply. I have looked all over the Obtaining credit forums and Repair forums. If anyone can remember this link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance xdancex

you can try hsbc, at www.hsbcapply.com and that will give you a SOFT pull not a hard to see what u quailify for and then if you want it it will bring you to a hard inq then! Also try citi cards first, they have a better apr and nice CL's..... I have a bk7 from 00 with close to a 700 and got 9200 from two cards and combined them into one and got 1150 from sears! Good luck! Also do a search....

Thanks for the info. But the website I was looking for isn't like "whogavemecredit" or anything like that. It is actually a list of all credit cards, shows the interest rate and it also says something like...

"people with scores of 630 and above would have a good chance"

Something like that.. It was an awesome website but I just can't find it anywhere. I've seen it on here a few times but I'm having terrible luck with it.

Thanks though :D

i remember seeing that somewhere in here. I think merk posted it, but not sure. I'll see if I can find it 4 u.

I thought so too... Either Merk or Skyfox, which is why I thought I saw it in the [who pulled credit] forum, but couldn't find it in there. Nor could I find it in [rebuilding after BK] but I know it was somewhere, lol..

Will book mark it when I can find it this time :smile:

I thought so too... Either Merk or Skyfox, which is why I thought I saw it in the [who pulled credit] forum, but couldn't find it in there. Nor could I find it in [rebuilding after BK] but I know it was somewhere, lol..

Will book mark it when I can find it this time :smile:

If this is the one we were talking about, we were both wrong. it was clever

check out this thread and let me know if it is the one you were talking about:

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275324

I'm gonna give credit to Skyfox who originally posted it...

Yes, it is a really good website, very helpful :smile:

I hadn't seen this one before. great reference. I added it to my favs. thanks