betam4x

Dispute TU Inqs Online!

TransUnion Experian Equifax

529 589 588 2-10-2008

529 584 600 2-13-2008

529 584 606 2-16-2008

well, I finally figured it out. After some patients, it does work. Will post the results of this method once I receive them. Fingers crossed!

I am waiting, Waiting........ I hope i can get down to 1 or 2 inq's this way on TU! Soon as i get a updated CR then i will know too!!!!!! I disputed 2 inq's with eq and i think they are going to stick, i can't see the results, firefox doesn't like to pull it up.. But when i pulled a updated eq report, they were still on my eq, NOW if we can figure out how to do it with ex if this TU backdoor works!

Yeah it works..

I got 10 on TU 11 on EQ and 3 on EX i think in that order...

Need to get them off...

Well I just received a letter today that the inquiries stay on my report for 2 years. I guess it doesn't work all the time.

I got all the INQrs off EQ that one works nothing on TU... Took a week and each one was 2 points added to my credit for a total of 6 points!!!!

after 37 days bumbing , twice a day www.truecredit.com ........and www.chaseidentityprotection.com

i did it

TransUnion Change Report

February 18, 2008

1.- Creditor Name:

WAMU VIA CBA ---

(Removed)

Date of Inquiry:

08/09/2006 ---

2.- Creditor Name:

EQUIFAX MTG ---

(Removed)

Date of Inquiry:

07/19/2006 ---

3.-Creditor Name:

EQUIFAX MTG ---

(Removed)

Date of Inquiry:

07/18/2006 ---

Inquiries 02/18/2008

EQ:0

TU:4

EX:7

Credit Score & Analysis

Your score analysis with data from just TransUnion is

still available. Click to view.

YOUR CREDIT SCORE

02/18/2008 02/17/2008

TU689 (4 inq) 682 ( 7 inq)

EX642 642

EQ706 706

How can you bump when you can only for every 24 hours?

I have no luck right now with TU its been close to 2 weeks now...

Its not working for me????

It keeps telling me you already have an account not matter what dummy information i use. I basically put it this for a name ahidoaeioanea. Also how can you dispute inquiries that are suppose to stay on your CR for 2 years. Please explain this someone??

THANKS!!!:)

Tried and failed... Got my letter back today saying they stay for 2 years... I only disputed 2 inquires... Oh well... back to the drawing board.:roll:

i just tried this method today..we will see. But just a week ago i sent letter to TU iwth copies of my DV letters and all paperwork to remove a CA that did not respond to me and they refuse to investigate. Said they could not accept this type of "paperwork."

UGH!!!! What do i do now? Im pulling my hair out with this people..(trying to just get the gray ones)

in that same letter i also disputed inquires and addresses- they would not remove or investigate anything. Ive always disputed online but lately been getting that "previously verified" message from them so i try the snail mail and NOTHING!!

i got letters saying that the inquiries were statements of fact, but they still disappeared off my credit report.

i did a dispute on the inquiries by letter CMRRR and TU told me to call the creditors who put them on there to dispute..man what is wrong with this world? what's this world coming into these days?

Anyway, I'm gonna dispute online and see if they come off..

At least TU is not a pain in the A$$ like EX when disputing. That letter you got there is the same letter i got from TU.

just did this, well keep all posted on results