Challenge date of last activity

done hiding

I have a BOA account that was charged off in 2001. The three CRA show different dates as too when this will fall off my report with one showing June of this year, another at December of this year and the last showing January of '09. I'm considering challenging the date of last activity, is this something y'all would recommend or should I leave well enough alone and continue waiting it out.

Since it's pretty old, I would go ahead and dispute them a obsolete. Use confident language as if you know that the date of last payment was 7years, 6 months ago. Whatever date that falls on.

The SOL for reporting negative acounts is the standard 7 years, plus the 180 days in which they are forced to charge the account off. That was to solve the problem of re-againg.

I got rid of a bunch of these disputing as "not mine." Do not know if this would make it more difficult to dispute later with obsolete or not. When I tried disputing as obsolete with Ex their asnswer was that accounts will automaticlly fall off after seven years.