valorman

vacated tax liens CRAs not removing

I have some credit reporting issues Need help to get it removed

(1)Me ans My wife we jointly have a corporation for business.One year ago IRS

Filed a law suit for pending taxes.we show IRS proofs and Then IRS immediately withdraw the suit.IRS also send me a letter stating that the case has been recinated and no further action is required. I disputed this for my wife and for my self with all three CRAs.They have removed all tax lien reporting from my wifes account but from my report only experian has removed. equifax and trans union both are not removing it .Even i have sent them the proof they are sending me back dispute satus as "we have verified that this account belongs to U"'. I need some advice to remove this tax lien.

(2) I had credit cards from HSBC and Bank of America.I had a hard time so I ask both banks to settle the debt .they gave me an option to pay a certain amount to settle so I send them the cheks (i have copies).Now in my credit report both accounts from HSBC and bank of america are showing 0 balance/charged off /written off and now two CAs PORTOFOLIO RECOVERY SYSTEM in credit report shows assignee for HSBC and Nation wide recovery systems showing only with equifax as assignee for BANK OF AMERICA. When I call both the banks they are saying no account information available 0 balance account sold.I talk to te customer service they have no further info available.I disputed with CRA came back "ACCOUNT VERIFIED BELONGS TO YOU"

I need suggestionS and help to remove both listings froM HSBC,BOA.AND both CAs,

(3) I used to live in NY.When I shifted I had a small balance of telephone Bill

$63 left from verizon NY When I applies again with verizon main office for home and business telephones they ask me about previous info and I paid some amount (which I dont recal how much)then they set me phone lines.after 2 years verizon NY reported through AFNI CA to the credit bureaus about this balance due.I disputed this and send dispute letter to AFNI

.They Immediately removed their reporting from CRAs.In the mean time I call verizon Ny and ask for the balance they told me there was a balance due.So I paid the balance.Six months later verizon Ny report this account as a collection account /paid.I call verizon and ask them about this and one of their rep told me they will keep reporting this for 7 years because I tried to fight their reporting to bureaus. I need suggestion and help to remove it please.

(4) CHASE MANHATTAN MTG is reporting differently with Equifax and experian and reporting nothing with trans union.Ever Home Mortgage is reporting only with experian and late.I also need suggestions and help to resolve this issue.

please help on these repoting to remove from my credit files.

After you received a letter from the problem CRA saying "verified", I would write them back and say "your verification is not sufficient to prove this is my debt." Please remove.

I'm in process of cleanup, so someone with more experience may have a better suggestion.

I have some credit reporting issues Need help to get it removed

(1)Me ans My wife we jointly have a corporation for business.One year ago IRS

Filed a law suit for pending taxes.we show IRS proofs and Then IRS immediately withdraw the suit.IRS also send me a letter stating that the case has been recinated and no further action is required. I disputed this for my wife and for my self with all three CRAs.They have removed all tax lien reporting from my wifes account but from my report only experian has removed. equifax and trans union both are not removing it .Even i have sent them the proof they are sending me back dispute satus as "we have verified that this account belongs to U"'. I need some advice to remove this tax lien..

Sounds like the only way to resolve this problem is filing a motion to vacate in the courts where the suit was originally filed. Since the IRS admitted that it was filed in error, there should be no problem having it removed from public records which is probably what's really keeping that judgment on your CR.

(2) I had credit cards from HSBC and Bank of America.I had a hard time so I ask both banks to settle the debt .they gave me an option to pay a certain amount to settle so I send them the cheks (i have copies).Now in my credit report both accounts from HSBC and bank of america are showing 0 balance/charged off /written off and now two CAs PORTOFOLIO RECOVERY SYSTEM in credit report shows assignee for HSBC and Nation wide recovery systems showing only with equifax as assignee for BANK OF AMERICA. When I call both the banks they are saying no account information available 0 balance account sold.I talk to te customer service they have no further info available.I disputed with CRA came back "ACCOUNT VERIFIED BELONGS TO YOU"

I need suggestionS and help to remove both listings froM HSBC,BOA.AND both CAs,.

Well, on this one, dispute with the CRAs again as paid before going to collections. Send them a copy of the checks, accounts blacked out of course, and a copy of the CRs that show the date the CAs started reporting. As for the OC accounts, try disputing as being reported incorrectly, Paid as Agreed. See what comes from that. The CA accounts should come off unless they are reporting an outstanding balance if the payoff was less than what you actually owed.

(3) I used to live in NY.When I shifted I had a small balance of telephone Bill

$63 left from verizon NY When I applies again with verizon main office for home and business telephones they ask me about previous info and I paid some amount (which I dont recal how much)then they set me phone lines.after 2 years verizon NY reported through AFNI CA to the credit bureaus about this balance due.I disputed this and send dispute letter to AFNI

.They Immediately removed their reporting from CRAs.In the mean time I call verizon Ny and ask for the balance they told me there was a balance due.So I paid the balance.Six months later verizon Ny report this account as a collection account /paid.I call verizon and ask them about this and one of their rep told me they will keep reporting this for 7 years because I tried to fight their reporting to bureaus. I need suggestion and help to remove it please..

Try disputing this with the CRAs as agreed to delete for payment in full. Account is not being properly reported. Just to get rid of you, Verizon may just let it go.

(4) CHASE MANHATTAN MTG is reporting differently with Equifax and experian and reporting nothing with trans union.Ever Home Mortgage is reporting only with experian and late.I also need suggestions and help to resolve this issue.

please help on these repoting to remove from my credit files.

You need to dispute with the CRAs that Chase is reporting with multiple inaccuracies, please verify account information. As for reporting to TU, I would try calling them and asking if they report to TU because there is no TL for them on your CR. As for Ever Home, dispute with the CR as being Never Late. Depending on how late you are, they may either come back with that cleared up as Never Late or you can GW the mortgage company for removing the late. Also ask them who they report to and see if they can report to the other 2 CRAs. Usually if you send in a copy of any paperwork or current statement showing that you are paying on such debt to the CRAs, you can request that they investigate the TL and add it appropriately to your CRs. Sometimes there is a fee for this if the OC does not report the TL themselves.

Hope this helps and GL.

As isislc replied earlier. I disputed the tax lien with Transunion and send the cra all the letters of lien vacated from IRS.

Trans union with in five days replied to my dispute and a very ignoring and totally off topic.I disputed it by saying that this Tax lien was filed in error by irs and was withdrew by IRS.(copy of letter by IRS attached

Now in response to my dispute TransUnion wrote our records show that the above item you dispute does not have a balance and reflects a paid in full status

well I didnt dispute the status of this account I ask transunion as it was withdrew by IRS and here is the proof letter they send me transunion should delete it too.also I have no laibility of this account neither I have to go to the court for this.Neither i pay any money.which clearly states in IRS letter

So what should I do now? any more suggestions how should i handle this account?

Hi Valor, I had the same problem with the IRS. I wrote a letter to each of CRAs including the withdrawl letter. At the end of my letter I wrote, " If you need further info I strongly urge you to contact ( I wrote the name of the person who signed the withdrawl, their position with the IRS, phone number to contact and the address of the where the letter came from. They all removed the lien. Hope this helps.

Lefty