Tony

question about FAKO experian score

I have a True credit account... and I have disputed items on my report and many of they have come off all three CRA.. but my score on Truecredit for Exp. has not moved... and I have had a Collection taken off.. many INQS.. and even TL... any advice... Thanks:confused:

You can't usually go by what TC tells you is the score. There can be a difference between your Fako and Fico by as much as 100 pts. My score for TU has never budged, no matter how many items have come off. If you want to know what your score is, you really need to buy the Fico score. The accounts coming off could be too old and not register a score increase but I'm guessing the score change is happening on your Ficos. Don't fret over the scores in TC, they aren't real anyways, more of guideline.

Well...if the TL is still there...is it accurate across all 3 bureaus? If not, then go after the OC with a FCRA Section 623 investigation :p (Dispute with OC link above)

Most of them are not across all 3 bureaus... Ok... I have the FCRA paperwork.. just waiting for the results of the dispute to come in...

I have a True credit account... and I have disputed items on my report and many of they have come off all three CRA.. but my score on Truecredit for Exp. has not moved... and I have had a Collection taken off.. many INQS.. and even TL... any advice... Thanks:confused:

I'm glad you posted. I noticed my TU & EX haven't budged on TC reports. I have made subtle changes on my reports, including the removal of a derogatory TL. I have disputed several items on all 3, so I'll let a few weeks pass, then I will pull my FICOs to see if there is any change. :o

• Like 1

I've also found with FAKO that sometimes even the comments don't change. Like "you have too many collection accounts" when all the collections are gone or "You have too many accounts with late payments" when again the accounts are gone, either dropped off due to age or disputing.

The classic one from EX was "You have a collection agency inquiry". I'm losing points because some CA decided to do a hard pull on my report? Talk about guilty until proven innocent. I'm hoping that's just Truecredit weirdness.

I haven't pull my FICOs in a while because I'm waiting for my new accounts to age. I don't want to waste my $$$ and discourage myself with a lack of score movement.

Today I b***d my TC.. and I saw my EQ dropped 55 points... trying to figure out what happened...:confused:

I noticed on 6 accounts all my good paymnets are showing up unknown.. .. but all the late are showing up nice and loud

Matter of fact my postive accounts(5) are showing up as unknown

Does this hurt my score.....