Fizzle1979

Pentagon Federal Credit Union PenFed Approval

U are right CHITOWN, I feel for ya, u debt stacker, lol. My cards are like this, 2489 NOW with a 9200 CL, and 771 NOW with a 2800 CL, and the others have a 0 balance! I don't know! I am glad to have em though!! Also I am going to be closing my HSBC cards now! I dont' even use em no how! Funny thing is this! They offer such great BT's seems like they wouldn't throw out the debt stacker thing, i think they are the only CCCU that does that!

Pyramiding? You are dead to them for at least 6 months. IF you decide to apply again in six months make sure you do no other applications with anyone else in that time or chances are you will be declined again.

Denied for membership or for credit? If credit, didn't it tell you online the reason? It did for me.

Denied for credit. I went back and looked and saw where you can view comments so I clicked on that one and it said past exp and pyrmiding debt. LOL

Wonder what my chances are to have them review it again? Gonna try Monday.

I tried with a recon and no dice. I had no derogatories on EQ and a FICO of 721 and I was only looking for a $4-5K used car loan. I still haven't figured out how you pyramid a car loan.

what i know about penfed, is the more history u have with them the better.

from what the woman told me on the phone, better to have a bank account with them first, direct deposit and use that for all your banking. then savings and then after awhile ur a safer bet at least in there minds. idk. i was like how is that even possible??

dh's mom came to live with us, and they let her become a member for free cause shes a house mate with me. and she wanted to get a CC with them cause my dad told her about the good rates, and with good credit they said no cause shes only been a member 3 days or something.. idk?

You know what else I noticed about Penfed? That they don't pull a new report each time you apply. I looked and no inquiry from Penfed....... :roll: That's why they are still denying me for collections. Because when I 1st applied with them I did have collections on my report. I'm going to wait 30 days and see if they pull a new report next time I apply.

You know what else I noticed about Penfed? That they don't pull a new report each time you apply. I looked and no inquiry from Penfed....... :roll: That's why they are still denying me for collections. Because when I 1st applied with them I did have collections on my report. I'm going to wait 30 days and see if they pull a new report next time I apply.

Normally they will use the same report for 90 days but if you want them to see your clean report (sure its clean?) just tell them you want them to pull a new report now. No need to wait it won't matter. Will cost you a new pull but they will continue to decline based on the old report unless you ask them to view your new EQ report. Up to you but there is no need to wait.