Fizzle1979

Pentagon Federal Credit Union PenFed Approval

Ok I called back and got my PIN, but no answer on the CC. However, after I logged in, I'm able to track the status:

Status of your loan application(s) processed within the past 90 days

SelectView

Comments App Number Loan Type Amount Requested Date ReceivedDate

Last ProcessedStatus 661xxxx VISA Platinum Cash Rewards 10,000.00 02/26/2008 02/26/2008 PENDING Comments:OTHER

NEED JETFORM 530N COMPLETED.

So I'm guessing the extra questions she asked me was for that Jetform 530N... basically questions about my monthly payments etc. Hopefully I can go back and check the status 24/7. It says that the comments may say "submit counteroffer" after they set a limit. Pretty fun actually, hope i get SOMETHING!

My EQ score is now 673 plus whatever points just added today when another baddie was removed. EQ was only 594 on jan 22 ...Finally some progress...yeah ..anyhow i just called PenFed and i can join since im a DAV. Should i try now or wait a few months for my new accounts to age?

Go ahead and apply. You can get the INQ removed and just try again in a few months if denied. Just make sure they pull a new report when you try again.

Go ahead and apply. You can get the INQ removed and just try again in a few months if denied. Just make sure they pull a new report when you try again.

Well, I just applied and joined the CU, but I'm waiting to see how Cynic does. My EQ is only 645-650. I think if I had your score I'd give it a try.

Do you mean a different cra or just a new EQ report (if thats the only one they pull)

I just submitted my new 3 inq's for removal to EQ.

I called CITI from my 2 apps the other day, one was denied due to the single collection, and the other is pending but they say that my 0 balances on all my cards are a problem, it suggests I don't need the card.

Guess you gotta leave a little balance... so much for being rewarded for staying out of debt and paying on time.

Do you mean a different cra or just a new EQ report (if thats the only one they pull)

A new EQ report. Most Credit Unions will use the same report for 30 - 60 days, so when you get your negs removed, just call and make sure they pull a new EQ report.

Ok I called back and got my PIN, but no answer on the CC. However, after I logged in, I'm able to track the status:

Status of your loan application(s) processed within the past 90 days

SelectView

Comments App Number Loan Type Amount Requested Date ReceivedDate

Last ProcessedStatus 661xxxx VISA Platinum Cash Rewards 10,000.00 02/26/2008 02/26/2008 PENDING Comments:OTHER

NEED JETFORM 530N COMPLETED.

So I'm guessing the extra questions she asked me was for that Jetform 530N... basically questions about my monthly payments etc. Hopefully I can go back and check the status 24/7. It says that the comments may say "submit counteroffer" after they set a limit. Pretty fun actually, hope i get SOMETHING!

What is your status now?

Sorry posted in wrong thread...

Approved for 10k

But they want verification of income according to the comments.

I'm screwed... it's more of a "projected income" I gave them.... earning CAPACITY if you will, the sum of actual earnings and loan refunds and tax returns etc...

This is going to suck...

She told me yesterday that the Platinum card doesn't have as stringent a requirement as the Gold card FYI. Reason being, the Gold has a minimum of 5k and the Platinum has a min of $500.

I just applied for the Visa Platinum Cash Rewards card with them and APPROVED for $5000.

What do I do? What do I do???

They haven't called... do I wait it out? Will I get something in the mail? what???

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I'd wait and see what they want for proof of income.

PS: I really need to figure out that double quote feature on here.

I just applied for a used auto loan for 60 months and 4.99 for $25K and was APPROVED.

Although it did say this...

Your application is subject to further review and confirmation of information provided, such as the value of collateral, and we reserve the right to modify the terms or cancel this loan based on that review. Your application will be processed within approximately one business day.

Something I notied today under loan MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT / CHECK LOAN APPLICATION it says DISBURSED for the VISA GOLD I applied for yesterday and APPROVED for the VISA PLATINUM and USED AUTO LOAN I applied for today.

way to go fizz!!

are you getting a new car now?

way to go fizz!!

are you getting a new car now?

Hrm, I don't need a new car. I've got about $2200 more to pay on the one I have now. I'd like to pay it off before I go trade it in. But I think 4.99% for 60 months on a USED car is AWESOME.

Ideally, I'd like a newer model ... 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 L V8 HEMI 4x4 Navigation Sunroof Parking Sensors Heated Seats and Side Curtain Air Bags. (I've actually gotten so good at what options I want, I can look at the VIN and tell if it has them or not.)

I've already been looking on autotrader for something that has all those options in my area.

Hrm, I don't need a new car. I've got about $2200 more to pay on the one I have now. I'd like to pay it off before I go trade it in. But I think 4.99% for 60 months on a USED car is AWESOME.

Ideally, I'd like a newer model ... 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 L V8 HEMI 4x4 Navigation Sunroof Parking Sensors Heated Seats and Side Curtain Air Bags. (I've actually gotten so good at what options I want, I can look at the VIN and tell if it has them or not.)

I've already been looking on autotrader for something that has all those options in my area.

I learned something. The vin will tell you what options a vehicle has? good luck with the search. have you used carmax before?

This was a slow day on CIC....

man I still really need some help on a stategy for income verification. You think they'll work with me on a multitude of capital sources that are not technically income or what is you feeling?... for those who have worked with PFCU in the past. Has anyone else ever been asked to verify income?

This was a slow day on CIC....

man I still really need some help on a stategy for income verification. You think they'll work with me on a multitude of capital sources that are not technically income or what is you feeling?... for those who have worked with PFCU in the past. Has anyone else ever been asked to verify income?

I wasn't asked to verify income. But just a thought for the future. If you rent a home, apt, etc then you could always say your rent amount was lower than the actual amount and they would not know the difference. Unless you had to send banking statements, which I doubt. Of course this wouldnt work on a house payment because that shows on your credit report. But with that said, I think we as the consumer get full disclosure of our credit reports and the creditor does not get full disclosure and I doubt that monthly payment shows up on the report they get. I've been told by Cap One they do not get to see recent payment amounts.

So next time, instead of smudging on income, smudge on expenses they cant verify.

To me in the worst case, they just wouldnt give you the 10K, maybe only 5K.