Fizzle1979

Pentagon Federal Credit Union PenFed Approval

Gee I wish I had seen this 10 minutes ago, I just applied to join...I did not try for any credit though....There may still be benefits in them anyway...I'm looking at insurance rates.

you can apply at any time - if you have your member # you can call and get the pin then sign in/ register for online and apply for anything they have.

I started applying for the cash/gas rebate card and cancelled that because i saw that people were getting turned down for "pyrimid applying" so i went for the visa gold so they couldnt accuse me of that.

Hard to tell if its policy or if its just because they know something's up. If they went by my Jan and Feb deposits and pro-rated, it would be over 100k a year... but I only get infusions twice a year.

If I applied by EARNINGS only, I make like $900 a MONTH! I only work one or two days a week.

I applied on 02/26 and they did a credit check on EQ. I then applied again on 02/27 for two more accounts and they did not check my report again. I did not change the information on my application. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Have you gotten an answer yet? Are they credit cards?

I think maxed out said they use the same report for all apps for 30 days.

I applied on 02/26 and they did a credit check on EQ. I then applied again on 02/27 for two more accounts and they did not check my report again. I did not change the information on my application. Just thought I'd share that with you all.
Have you gotten an answer yet? Are they credit cards?

I think maxed out said they use the same report for all apps for 30 days.

Yeah and I'm kind of bummed about that. My old repo just dropped off of EQ. It was the only bad thing on EQ. I applied for the CU on the 26th and got accepted. When I saw that the repo dropped I applied for a used car loan and was denied. I called yesterday to ask why and to see if they pulled my credit a second time for the car loan. They said no, when I told them that my score had improved the lady said, "What?? Already???" I told her yes and asked how to get them to pull again. She said to call on Monday and request to talk to a supervisor.

(the reason I'm looking for a used car loan is the DF's car finally gave up the ghost and I wanted to see if I could get the financing for a decent used car)

So I just went back and applied for the visa classic requesting 3,000. This time I put my actual income, with other income being loans and grants. I also halved my rent and dependents since I'm not including my wife's credit and income. so logically I'm only responsible for half the amounts I originally entered.

Fair's fair, and I'll play it their way.

Wish me luck!

So I just went back and applied for the visa classic requesting 3,000. This time I put my actual income, with other income being loans and grants. I also halved my rent and dependents since I'm not including my wife's credit and income. so logically I'm only responsible for half the amounts I originally entered.

Wish me luck!

Good luck, let us know what happens.

I found a jeep I want, I'm still waiting for my loan package to arrive in the mail.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

I found a jeep I want, I'm still waiting for my loan package to arrive in the mail.

So you gonna get the new one, huh? couldn't pass up that great rate? I don't blame you. Is the jeep new or gently used?

Wish me luck!

:goodluck:

Looks good, is it certified? good mileage. Have you gone to see it yet?

I'm not sure about the certified part. And no I haven't gone to see it. I was waiting to get that loan paperwork in the mail. If I go see it, I'll probably want it.

Sorry to hear that.

BTW I just bought an AutoCheck report ... apparently Experian is now into car reports. It all checked out on the Jeep I want.

Also, if anyone else whats me to run their VIN I can do it for the next 90 days. Just send me a PM with the VIN of the car you want to buy and an email address and I'll email you a PDF file of the report.

Yea, I gotta comment... Grats! I have been thinking about getting a new car recently. I think I will hold out another year though. Plan to get a house in 6 months. Still trying hard not to apply for more credit as it is! Getting the itchy finger though. So many offers coming in the mail now that credit is clean.

REQUEST DENIED on the Visa CLassic.

The 10k approval still sits there mocking me.

I got the same - cant use my bank statement. want w2 or paystub. well i have neither because my income is from disability which is tax free and i have no w2 cause i dont have a job.. ugh!!! i will call them i guess see what they want - blood - dna good grief charlie brown.

I got the same - cant use my bank statement. want w2 or paystub. well i have neither because my income is from disability which is tax free and i have no w2 cause i dont have a job.. ugh!!! i will call them i guess see what they want - blood - dna good grief charlie brown.

How about sending a copy of your disability check.

Stating that is your Income?

It is money every month.

Just a thought.