ad2s07

Has anyone gotten a pfd from Paragon Way?

If so, I would like to know how and what percentage did you offered. I dv'd them twice and i've just received validation. It's out of SOL so i'm ok with that, but it's a new collection and I want it gone. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

If so, I would like to know how and what percentage did you offered. I dv'd them twice and i've just received validation. It's out of SOL so i'm ok with that, but it's a new collection and I want it gone. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

If it is out of SOL and you live in MS, then it is also subject to the Statute of Repose (3 years) and extinguished, therefore uncollectable. I beleive that any collection attempt at this point would be a violation but I would read up on MS statutes.

If it is out of SOL and you live in MS, then it is also subject to the Statute of Repose (3 years) and extinguished, therefore uncollectable. I beleive that any collection attempt at this point would be a violation but I would read up on MS statutes.

I hear alot about the Statute of Repose for MS, but where can I find this. Anyone?

Thanks again.