No Dunning Letter, prior to posting on Credit Report

ADSOFT

Capitol One (I knew I should have closed that card as soon as I got it!), sent my account to a collection agency. However, the Collection agency never sent me a Dunning Letter.

It's been a while, and my FDCPA knowledge is rusty, but does the Collection Agency have to send you Dunning Letter prior to placing a collections account on your Credit Report?

Does anyone remember what FTC Opinion Letter addresses at what is the earliest time during the collection process in which an account can be placed on a person's credit report?

I want to send a copy of the FTC letter to the Collection agency and force them take the account of my credit report and or sue them for not sending me a Dunning letter, ..... if it's possible.

BTW, what is the website for the FTC Opinion letters.

It's been a while, and my FDCPA knowledge is rusty, but does the Collection Agency have to send you Dunning Letter prior to placing a collections account on your Credit Report?
No they do not
I want to send a copy of the FTC letter to the Collection agency and force them take the account of my credit report and or sue them for not sending me a Dunning letter, ..... if it's possible
In America you can sue for anything you want, but

do you mean...... will it be successful... probably not.

Why did you let this go to collections?

What is it?

How old is it?

Too late for this account... but.... read my siggy....... however ( i just noticed) you have 2,400+ posts , you should already know this advice... so I gotta ask, why are you letting anything go to collections and why are you letting any account go deliquent, surely you know better by now?!?!.....