Jump to content

I need help suing Cavalry (still waiting for their response to my ITS)

Recommended Posts

I sent Cavalry an ITS last Thursday, and gave them 5 business days to respond. I will wait until this coming Friday to see if they actually do. Do they have a reputation for ignoring ITS letters?

For some reason I have this fishy feeling that they'll not be responding. If they don't, I really do plan on suing. Anyone with any advice on that? I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row.

Am I asking this question in the right forum?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.