So...

cavazos007

Gotta a new job and been out in the field a whole bunch...I've missed you guys...been stressing a little bit...but doing fine...how's the baby? :p

Congrats on the new job! :p Baby turned 1 on the 5th! You can see a recent pic in this thread.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282620

Chasey has a new job too. Hey Chaseypoo! :)++

Congrats on the new job! :p Baby turned 1 on the 5th! You can see a recent pic in this thread.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282620

Chasey has a new job too. Hey Chaseypoo! :)++

She is adorable...wow it's been that long...time flies when you are having fun...there is a crap load of new peeps here...I was shocked to see all the new names...

Hey Chancy how's it going...I see everyone...well almost everyone is trying to lose some weight...:lol:...what's the goal?

My goal is 34 lbs. I should be able to reach that when I get back into my Bikram yoga class.

I *too* have a new job, but no new babies!! I'll leave that up to Muse and Chase???

My goal is 34 lbs. I should be able to reach that when I get back into my Bikram yoga class.

I *too* have a new job, but no new babies!! I'll leave that up to Muse and Chase???

:lol:...:shock: No babies for me...just my 4 year old...Thinking of having another one...but not right now...

So Chasey how long after your married...are yah going to have a baby? :D

I'm good...how is Mr. Tango...are you excited? When is the wedding...and I here you got a JOB...:shock:....:lol:

Mr.Tango is doing well! And just as smoking hot as ever. xdancex We're VERRRRRRRRY excited. Counting down the days. Finishing up details. Kinda ready to get the wedding done so we can just get back to regular life. LOL

And I DO have a new job. Started working in a pharmacy at an amazing hospital. I freaking LOVE it.

So Chasey how long after your married...are yah going to have a baby? :grin:

Not for awhile, if at all....I want to love only my husband for awhile and not have to share him with a kid just yet. This thing is way too good to go changing it right now.

Mr.Tango is doing well! And just as smoking hot as ever. xdancex We're VERRRRRRRRY excited. Counting down the days. Finishing up details. Kinda ready to get the wedding done so we can just get back to regular life. LOL

And I DO have a new job. Started working in a pharmacy at an amazing hospital. I freaking LOVE it.

Not for awhile, if at all....I want to love only my husband for awhile and not have to share him with a kid just yet. This thing is way too good to go changing it right now.

:NudgeNudge:............Good to hear you love your job...nice to hear you are in LOVE