Got the same response from 3 CAs

LoveToGod

I sent DVs to 3 different CAs, and guess what they ALL tried to provide computer printouts for validation.

I sent a copy of the FTC opinion letter and said I was going to sue if they didn't delete in 15 days or provide my signature on a document. Has anyone else done it this way, and how far did you have to go?

If you threaten to sue, you need to follow through with it, otherwise it's nothing but words on a piece of paper. They probably didn't even flinch at the letter.

Two of them I can sue in small claims court because one is in this city, and the other at least in this state, but I am not sure how to sue the 3rd one which is based out of Florida.

If you threaten to sue, you need to follow through with it, otherwise it's nothing but words on a piece of paper. They probably didn't even flinch at the letter.

I fully intend to sue, but I want to see if it gets that far. I am curious as to if you guys actually had to go that far after filing the law suit, or if the CAs decided to drop it and avoid court.