Juniper Soft Pull

So after reading the Juniper monster thread, I thought I could get approved for the Barnes and Nobles card. But I got a big fat denial! :twisted: Anyhow-the denial letter said they pulled TU, but there is no hard pull showing up on my CR, and this has been since yesterday and I have already updated for the day so there is no pull there. Has anybody had Juniper do a soft pull recently? Interesting.........:)

For some reason, the TU pulls show up for a day, then disappear for a day, and then come back. Don't be surprised if it's there tomorrow.

And anyway, while there was a glitchy weekend where there were a lot of approvals (a lot of which were taken away), most of the research should have revealed that just about everyone gets the "sufficient credit with Juniper" denial after the first card.

Bummed... yesterday was 6th statement on Seamiles, and NO CLI??!!! History is still perfect and better credit than when I started.

I noticed the first statement wasn't a full month... you think that's a factor? Should I consider the next one to be my 6th?

I would