Collection agency harrasing ex

I recently sent a DV letter to a collection agency that showed up on my credit report. There has been no contact with me by them at all prior to this. I made it very clear to them to communicate with me via mail only. This was in Feb. They are reporting the wrong address to the Credit Reporting Agencies. The address they show happens to be my ex's. I have never been connected with this address what so ever. I have not gotten any response from them yet although it has been about three weeks since they recieved my letter which was sent CMRR. They are calling ex's house daily. She is in no way involved with this matter and keeps telling them there is no BeReady at her address. How can she get them to stop harrasing her? They are also sending mail there now too. I am willing to fight them but could use some advice on what to do next.

I recently sent a DV letter to a collection agency that showed up on my credit report. There has been no contact with me by them at all prior to this. I made it very clear to them to communicate with me via mail only. This was in Feb. They are reporting the wrong address to the Credit Reporting Agencies. The address they show happens to be my ex's. I have never been connected with this address what so ever. I have not gotten any response from them yet although it has been about three weeks since they recieved my letter which was sent CMRR. They are calling ex's house daily. She is in no way involved with this matter and keeps telling them there is no BeReady at her address. How can she get them to stop harrasing her? They are also sending mail there now too. I am willing to fight them but could use some advice on what to do next.

Have her return the mail unopened marked "No such person @ this address" and send a strongly worded C&D to the CA. I woulds also copy her states and the CA's states AG as well. Have her report them to the FTC as well for good measure.