Judgemet deleted OC trying to get it reinstated

Hello,

I had a judgement placed on me while on deployment, after returning the judgement was satisfied. The judgement was removed off my credit report, contact the OC regarding GW and removing account since it will fall off next year and has been satisfied. They in turn sent a letter to the court that it was satisfied and told me that it will return back to my credit report. They said that they had to have a judgement on me in order for me to pay and that they are not going to delete the account until next year. I explained that I was not even in the country, but in Afganistan at the time. She refused to delete the account. Account and judgement fall off in 09.

Is it true when the contact the court that this will go back on my credit report?

Is it true when the contact the court that this will go back on my credit report?

Well, it's a crapshoot whether it will show up again, but if it does show up again it will show up as paid, which does not hurt so badly and is a lot less "sticky" (often another dispute will suffice to knock it back off--I'm surprised an unpaid judgment came off for you).

Are they also showing the original TL as paid? If you paid, you've earned them marking it as paid.

Thank you for showing up to serve your country.

Listen up you lol former DI cant help it lol

If you had a judgments put on you while on active duty that is WRONG, WRONG WRONG, The soldiers and sailors act covers you on this.

File a motion to vacate the judgment based on the fact that you were on active duty.

I just did that myself.