How accutate is Truecredit .com

It's accurate, as far as accounts, balances, amounts, etc, it's just not as detailed as what you would get when you pull individual reports from each CRA.

There may also be slight delays in getting notifications, though this seems to have gotten better over the past few weeks.

I just signed up for true credit how accurate are their credit scores.

The scores could be higher or lower than actual FICOs. What they are good for is trends. They'll show if your credit is heading up or down. I've found that my Truecredit FAKOs are usually lower than my FICOs, but, as in everything, YMMV (your mileage my vary).

I just signed up for true credit how accurate are their credit scores.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't TrueCredit a TU reseller like PM123?

I use PM123 to track my "trends" as Magdalen noted, and I would report the same: that my FAKO's tend to be lower than real FICO's.

Gunny this may be of no help whatsoever, ;)

This is from PM123's Scores page:

"The TransUnion TransRisk New Account Credit Score is provided to help you better understand how lenders view your credit report. It is not an endorsement or a determination of your qualification for a loan. Lenders use credit scores to help determine whether or not you are a good candidate for a loan and what interest rate you will pay. However, each lender has specific underwriting standards, so you should not assume that you will receive the same evaluation from each lender. As part of the underwriting process, they will incorporate additional information you provide and may obtain references. In addition, even if you are approved, the terms and conditions of loans vary from lender to lender. The information used to determine your credit score comes from TransUnion, one of the major credit bureaus. Credit reports are a compilation of credit information that is reported to the bureaus by the various lending institutions with which you have accounts. The information contained in your report reflects the latest information provided. If you recently made a payment, opened a new account, or authorized an inquiry, it may not yet be reflected in the credit report you receive. Likewise, it will not be reflected in your credit score. Also, disputed items are not incorporated in the assessment of your credit score. Your credit score will change each time new information is captured in your record. TrueLink is not connected in any way with Fair, Isaac and Company; the credit score provided here is not a so-called FICO score. The credit scores of TransUnion may not be identical in every respect to any consumer credit scores produced by any other company."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't TrueCredit a TU reseller like PM123?

I use PM123 to track my "trends" as Magdalen noted, and I would report the same: that my FAKO's tend to be lower than real FICO's.

Gunny this may be of no help whatsoever, ;)

This is from PM123's Scores page:

"The TransUnion TransRisk New Account Credit Score is provided to help you better understand how lenders view your credit report. It is not an endorsement or a determination of your qualification for a loan. Lenders use credit scores to help determine whether or not you are a good candidate for a loan and what interest rate you will pay. However, each lender has specific underwriting standards, so you should not assume that you will receive the same evaluation from each lender. As part of the underwriting process, they will incorporate additional information you provide and may obtain references. In addition, even if you are approved, the terms and conditions of loans vary from lender to lender. The information used to determine your credit score comes from TransUnion, one of the major credit bureaus. Credit reports are a compilation of credit information that is reported to the bureaus by the various lending institutions with which you have accounts. The information contained in your report reflects the latest information provided. If you recently made a payment, opened a new account, or authorized an inquiry, it may not yet be reflected in the credit report you receive. Likewise, it will not be reflected in your credit score. Also, disputed items are not incorporated in the assessment of your credit score. Your credit score will change each time new information is captured in your record. TrueLink is not connected in any way with Fair, Isaac and Company; the credit score provided here is not a so-called FICO score. The credit scores of TransUnion may not be identical in every respect to any consumer credit scores produced by any other company."

They are a re-seller of EX and EQ's info but they're also peddling their own report.

True credit is transunion, they report your transunion score accurately, but not equifax or experian. I pulled my actual scores from my fico and both are about 40-50 points higher than transunion reports. Transunion is the same on myfico and truecredit.

I have been a member of TrueCredit for a couple of years now and I periodically review my actual FICOs (as opposed to my TrueCredit FAKOs). On 3/6 I pulled my TrueCredit FAKOs and my actual FICOs. Here were my results for your comparison:

TransUnion:

FAKO: 648 FICO: 625

Experian:

FAKO: 574 FICO: 570

Equifax:

FAKO: 581 FICO: 584

I was QUITE disappointed with my actual FICO for my TransUnion. Not sure why the decrease there.

I have been a member of TrueCredit for a couple of years now and I periodically review my actual FICOs (as opposed to my TrueCredit FAKOs). On 3/6 I pulled my TrueCredit FAKOs and my actual FICOs. Here were my results for your comparison:

TransUnion:

FAKO: 648 FICO: 625

Experian:

FAKO: 574 FICO: 570

Equifax:

FAKO: 581 FICO: 584

I was QUITE disappointed with my actual FICO for my TransUnion. Not sure why the decrease there.

My FAKOs from TC are quite different, with the TU score being the closest to accurate. The FAKOs are:

TU 654 (26 points less)

EQ 632 (89 points less)

EX 534 (94 points less)

The FICOs are in my sig. If the FAKOs and FICOs were reversed I'd be greviously disappointed.;)