I sent BBB a letter for TU....

Got a letter from them saying they took off all the extra names and address but left inqs saying they dont hurt. I would have to call the credit cos.. So i will.. I will send BBB a letter again TU said inqs do not hurt your scores...lol

Got a letter from them saying they took off all the extra names and address but left inqs saying they dont hurt. I would have to call the credit cos.. So i will.. I will send BBB a letter again TU said inqs do not hurt your scores...lol

I think i need to do this with experian since they don't want to take away my extra names.

Its great but you have to fight. But who ever sent the BBB a letter From TU is bsing so bad and i can show proof on all there wrong statements. I hope BBB looks at the truth and sees there just trying to look good and make me look bad. I will post all the letters on here when i am done. You will see what i mean and how the 3rd grader TU person is saying and putting there foot in there mouth. Thank god it is on all paper...lol

Its great but you have to fight. But who ever sent the BBB a letter From TU is bsing so bad and i can show proof on all there wrong statements. I hope BBB looks at the truth and sees there just trying to look good and make me look bad. I will post all the letters on here when i am done. You will see what i mean and how the 3rd grader TU person is saying and putting there foot in there mouth. Thank god it is on all paper...lol

It will add an extra notch if you also file with their State Attorney General..

To me the ONLY people who know know what hurts your FICO score are employees of FICO. They know the formula. No one else knows it. So when people tell me that something doesn't hurt my FICO score I ask them what the formula is. Usually they shut up.