Equifax response to investigation

dacsmommy

They sent a generic letter saying in response to my question in regards to how long inaccurate info stays on my file...... I didn't ask a question. I disptuted 3 items and requested an ivestigation into them. The letter is only a breakdown of lond different tyoes of neg info is allowed to stay on the CR. What now?

I would wait until the 35 days is up from the first letter and then continue with the dispute since this letter didn't address the issue.

I think if you respond to this letter know, it might add more time to the first dispute as they could consider it "additional data".

But I am new so see what others here have to say.

hi Happy thanks for you reply. I will take your advice and just wait. I know from pst disputes they usually send you the results to their investigation. I didn't receive any of this today. I will wait it out and see what comes of it. Thanks again!

hi Happy thanks for you reply. I will take your advice and just wait. I know from pst disputes they usually send you the results to their investigation. I didn't receive any of this today. I will wait it out and see what comes of it. Thanks again!

I would file a complaint with BBB and State Attorney General against them for lack of cooperation.