Banks/CC/Store Cards that are forgiving....

Cap 1 is not....wouldn't give me another card.sent me a Resurgent dela which was a BAD DEAL....Give me a cc with the balance on it from Cap 1 with high interest rate.....They would forgive $150.00

Ouch! I burnt Cap1, 2 and a half years ago on 3 different accounts and I got another card this past December. It started out at 19% and the interest rate is already down to 16%. It has been going down almost every month and I didn't have to pay what was owed on the discharged cards.

Heh, so funny the different experiences everyone has.

For me, Target ($200 store card) and HSBC ($300 and $79 annual fee) are the only ones who've extended me credit (Fako's low to mid 500's)

Tried and was declined with both Cap 1 and Orchard. Orchard offered me a secured card but I declined.

Heh, so funny the different experiences everyone has.

For me, Target ($200 store card) and HSBC ($300 and $79 annual fee) are the only ones who've extended me credit (Fako's low to mid 500's)

Tried and was declined with both Cap 1 and Orchard. Orchard offered me a secured card but I declined.

Did you burn Cap1 in a BK or C/O? I was surprised they gave me a card when I burned 3 different accounts with them and burnt 2 HSBC accounts and got a card with them too.

GEMB/Chevron - I had a c/o with them in 1999 and got a new card this year.

Jury is out on Cap 1 - I got a 7-10 day message on my app spree this week, and had a paid collection with them four years ago.

I had a JCP card that was closed due to inactivity with never one late payment and was recently denied by them.

Someone earlier mentioned WAMU/Providian - I had a CO w/ Providian ten years ago and was in ChexSystems over a WAMU checking account six years ago - and was approved for a 4000 CL WaMU Visa this week!!

WHO KNOWS??!!! IT'S ALL A GAMBLE IN MY OPINION!

I may just wait a while before applying. I'm about to get a huge boost in the next couple of weeks on my Fico score. Thanks.

I mostly post while I'm at work on 3rd shift and at that time I refuse to strain my eyes more than I have to. lol

I BK'ed Wamu in 2006. Was approved for a $1000 card 5 months ago. Was initially denied by Target but then approved last December for $300, they just raised my limit to $500 due to my great payment history (had made 2 payments) :shock: Was approved for an Orchard card 1 month out of BK.

I truly believe it's a crap shoot as to if you get credit or not.