Paid Judgement

CRAIGER7204

I have a paid judgement how do I get it removed from my CR? it was for a credit card that went to collections then a lawyer. then eventually a judgement. I paid the judgement about 2 yrs ago. now I want to get it removed from my report. what do I need to do?

A paid judgment will only require (maybe) a letter of explanation to the lender when applying for a mortgage. It will not keep you away from a mortgage approval.

With the paid judgment and two years since the judgment was paid, it is having a lesser effect on your credit scores.

I have a paid judgement how do I get it removed from my CR? it was for a credit card that went to collections then a lawyer. then eventually a judgement. I paid the judgement about 2 yrs ago. now I want to get it removed from my report. what do I need to do?

Dispute something about the PR and see if it falls off. They're not very sticky if they're paid.