Can BOA or any CCC give you a late pay when

puck

I recently disputed 1 late pay with the CB's results not only whas the late pay verified but another one a couple of months later was added. I immediately called BOA after I dug up my Bank Statements which showed that I had made a payment. After being sent to supervisor after supervisor they determined that for whatever reason I did not paid less than they wanted for the payment that month. So they can call it a late pay. I told them when I paid online I could of typed in the wrong number. I even made the payment 29 days early. What a corrupt industry. Any suggestions?

Are you saying you paid less than the minimum amount due? If you did, then it actually is a late payment as you didn't pay the correct amount. It doesn't matter if you paid the wrong amount 29 days early.

It sounds like the payments were recent. So, I don't know how forgiving they will be. You can try doing a goodwill letter.

Humm...why is it that when people play with snakes they are surprised that they get bitten???

Not beating up on you but expecting a bank to actually care is like expecting a wolf not to attack you when it's hungry.

Whether by accident, mistake or intent, it does sound as if your payment WAS late by the standards of the bank (paying less than the required payment IS a late payment) and in today's computerized world that's all that's going to matter.

I would say your only hope would be to bother them until they give in just to get rid of you but whether that would work or not is probably a long shot.

If this is a CC then you could threaten to move your balance to one of the 16 offers you get in the mail evey week - that is probaly more likely to get their attention than asking for forgiveness.