Make them aware that you are aware

BTO429

Ok I been posting in here for a while now and doing a lot of research.

The best advice I can come up with for anyone dealing with CA's is MAKE THEM AWARE THAT YOU ARE AWARE. Aware of your rights that is.

All of the research and experience I have had so far with CA's, especially those that have zombie debts they say are yours Dv them show them you know the legalities of debt collection and they will go away. It costs them too much money to fight it, and they are out for what every other business in the US is out for PROFITS and as much as they can make. Dont let them scare you.

Ok I been posting in here for a while now and doing a lot of research.

The best advice I can come up with for anyone dealing with CA's is MAKE THEM AWARE THAT YOU ARE AWARE. Aware of your rights that is.

All of the research and experience I have had so far with CA's, especially those that have zombie debts they say are yours Dv them show them you know the legalities of debt collection and they will go away. It costs them too much money to fight it, and they are out for what every other business in the US is out for PROFITS and as much as they can make. Dont let them scare you.

SIR YES SIR - you are right