Need a new line of credit...who uses Equifax ONLY!!!

Bi Business

My highest score is with Equifax and I want to open a new line of credit w/ at least a 3000 credit limit. I need to apply with a company that uses Equifax only tho, as it's in the 670s, while TU (644) and Experian (631) are significantly lower.

Any suggestions:

Target

Bank of America

Best Buy

:?:

-BB

My highest score is with Equifax and I want to open a new line of credit w/ at least a 3000 credit limit. I need to apply with a company that uses Equifax only tho, as it's in the 670s, while TU (644) and Experian (631) are significantly lower.

Any suggestions:

Target

Bank of America

Best Buy

:?:

-BB

See if you qualify for membership at Pentagon Federal Credit Union. They only use EQ. I was just approved for a 5k cc and a 10k car loan. Theres more info on here for pentagon..or penfed.com

I searched forever for the best resource to lock in credit based on what your best credit report was.

The best resource I found was at Credit Boards (dot) com in their "Credit Pulls" database. It's a user generated database of places a person applied for credit and what the outcome was.

You can find out who uses Equifax ONLY or, if your best report is TransUnion or Experian, you can run a search for only those creditors that have historically used those credit bureaus. It's not a sure thing. I've applied for and locked in over $50K in unsecured credit using this database, so it works. However, some creditors pull a different report depending on where you live.

Check it out. If you have any questions, contact me and I'll do what I can to help.

Have a nice day!