help!! ch 7 still showing on cr!

badgirl

i filed ch7 in 2004 and now i cant have any negitive info on my report. does anyone know how i can this off?? also accts that i included in ch 7 still showing on report as unpaid (after dispute showing 'inc in ch 7'). am i totally screwed? i have been trying to bump as well for inquiries. any tricks you know of would be greatly appreciated!! :roll:

i filed ch7 in 2004 and now i cant have any negitive info on my report. does anyone know how i can this off?? also accts that i included in ch 7 still showing on report as unpaid (after dispute showing 'inc in ch 7'). am i totally screwed? i have been trying to bump as well for inquiries. any tricks you know of would be greatly appreciated!! :roll:

If you filed for Bk 7 in 2004, that derogatory is going to stay with you till 2014. Not a whole lot you can do about it. As for the accounts included, Looks is right, that's the best you're gonna get IIB chap 7. You want it to show as unrated though instead of charged off or paid after chargeoff if you can pull it off.