CA is supposed to put on your CR that it is dispute?

BTO429

I disputed several accounts on m CR I got an update from true credit today and all but two CA's have put on my CR that consumer disputes account.

The two that have not are Palisades and NCO FIN/22

Is this a violation that I can sue for under FCRA? I am nit picking here but I am just trying to understand, I really don't know right now if I want to sue but I may decide to

I also have an issue with Palisades, in that, I get them deleted only to have them re report a couple months later.

They have never sent me a dunn letter and never have called me. They just like to be asses I guess.

I disputed several accounts on m CR I got an update from true credit today and all but two CA's have put on my CR that consumer disputes account.

The two that have not are Palisades and NCO FIN/22

Is this a violation that I can sue for under FCRA? I am nit picking here but I am just trying to understand, I really don't know right now if I want to sue but I may decide to

I also have an issue with Palisades, in that, I get them deleted only to have them re report a couple months later.

They have never sent me a dunn letter and never have called me. They just like to be asses I guess.

Send a follow up DV referencing original DV (+ date and who signed for) and mention the fact it does not show disputed on your CR's. Did you dispute with teh CR's as well?

I disputed with all three CRA's

I also disputed a couple of judgments with EQ and three days later EX changed them to satisfied they have never been satisfied, the judgments were obtained while i was on active duty for operation Iraqi freedom, I am working on the paper work right now to file for a motion to dismiss, but if it has been satisfied somehow I dont want to open up a can of worms and start collections all over again.