where can i get info on OC's??

joeyjoe68

not sure i undertand your comment.

What i need to know is if there is a way i can ask the OC to quit calling me 10-12 times a day like they do. They have called me 9 times today alone. The account is not even 30 days late(auto loan) and i only have four months left to pay on it, but i would think that they are going overboard with the phone calls and are bordering on harrassment....

What i need to know is if there is a way i can ask the OC to quit calling me 10-12 times a day like they do. They have called me 9 times today alone. The account is not even 30 days late(auto loan) and i only have four months left to pay on it, but i would think that they are going overboard with the phone calls and are bordering on harrassment....

I'm saying that if you ask them to stop calling, they may do that, but may also file suit against you. If you choose to stop communication without explanation, it's a problem.

Have you answered their calls? They will call and call until you answer at least one time. If it's a creditor, why not talk to them? Tell them you have sent, or are sending, the payment, done. They probably won't call back.

Most auto loans are considered delinquent at 1 day late. Keeping the OC appraised of your situation is always a good course of action. As Veve stated talk to them and tell them what's going on.

I have talked to them but i keep getting calls. One time it may be from Washington, the next time it's from virgina or texas. There is about 6 different numbers i get calls from.

See if you can find the number for their corporate office and contact them directly. Explain the situation and also voice your concerns that they don't seem to know what's going on within their own organization. Politely of course!

But for ther record, an OC can do basically what it wants. There are some OCs who behave worse than some debt collectors...and it's all legal.

joeyjoe...just hang on for a few more months. Sounds like your really close to having this thing paid off. Just get those payments in before you hit that 30 days past due and keep that TL positive!