Amex Credit Secure has caught on !!!!

Oh well it was good while it lasted for a little over a month. I was banned from TC now Amex Credit Secure keeps giving me the error " You have already checked your CS within the last 24 hrs please try back later. " I then get an error emailed to me that EQ has been having problems and to bear with them. Whatever !! What now ? Are their any other sites who will allow me to update my CS and I at least get more than 2 weeks out if them ? This is pathetic I have a right to see my CS whenever I want !!!!!!!! UGH :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
Did someone say that EX Credit Check Total and AMEX Credit Secure are exactly the same and both allow up to 6 new soft pulls per day of all 3 services( except the costs are different).

If you signed up for both EX CCT and AMEX CS, then yes you could get 6 soft INQs, 2 per CRA, each day. Layout is the same for both. CS is $12 a month. CCT is $30 a month.