Wage Execution From Court

CRAIGER7204

I have been going through an ID theft situation. Im trying to get fraudulant accounts off my credit. I just received a notice today from county court for a wage garnishment. it is for almost $2000. what do I do? it says that I can send a written statement of objection to be filed with court clerk.

Since I am a victim of ID theft (which has not yet been proven), I feel that I should certainly not pay this debt. Does any one know how to write a good letter or know of a sample letter to write? I really don't want to pay this and then have to fight to get it back. Please HELP......

It sounds like you have a judgment against you? If this was ID Theft, did you file the necessary ID Theft paperwork with the FTC and your local police department BEFORE all of this went to trial?

I'd suggest seeking legal help to send in the written objection and then going ahead and doing the ID Theft claims. Most creditors would have removed this from your record with proper proof that you made a ID Theft claim. But now that there's a judgment, I don't know. Again, seek legal help.