can I sue a CA for false statements made by them

I had a CA obtain a default judgment while i was in Iraq on the docket sheet it says they had good service on me and they entered an affidavit of non military service. They also sent the summons to an address that i had lived at for over 2 years.

I am filing for a motion to vacate judgment

I want to know if I can sue the CA for making those statements.

Sgt,

You've asked this question multiple times now in different threads. It's likely that no one here knows enough about military affidavits to answer it. Have you considered calling a lawyer? They generally will answer simple questions like this over the phone without charging anything. And the answer you get will be specific to your state.

just curious trying to get these people off my back the bills aren't mine and i do not want to pay them. I called a lawyer, several actually but they all say i don't know military regs on that. I just wondering if that is liable or not.

I would go to the NOLO website and contact one of there lawyers who are familiar with FDCPA and Collections. Maybe take a trip to you court and talk to the free legal service there. If all else fails, call the Bar Association.

I got a similar issue, but not regarding military. I am about to get in thier a$$ big time on the legal side.

________

Burgman

Edited by ABaldbrotha