CSC anyone dealt with them?

BTO429

I would suggest disputing my USPS CMRRR only. They are extremely SLOW about completing investigation results and will take over 30 days if you allow them. What I do is mail them a dispute via CMRRR. Call them up on the 30th day after signing for my dispute and ask them why I have not received my investigation results back yet. They usually say they have not completed the results yet. I tell them they had 30 days to investigate and report results back to me. They will say they hae not heard back from the OC/CA yet. I tell them then they are required by law to remove the item from my credit report and mail me an updated copy. DO NOT ACCEPT anything less. Make them mail you an updated copy that day. Tell them you are going to run your credit report (I use Equifax's web site directly intead of others) to make sure it was deleted after you hang up the call.

*NOTE* If you ordered the FREE credit report from annualcreditreport they are allowed 45 days to complete the disputes.

I got my CR from EQ not annualcreditreport.com

can you put the number you use to call them in here i have called but i always get the automated thing ad never get to talk to any one

CSC at 866-264-4878 I usually get a live person after the automated message plays.

I would suggest disputing my USPS CMRRR only. They are extremely SLOW about completing investigation results and will take over 30 days if you allow them. What I do is mail them a dispute via CMRRR. Call them up on the 30th day after signing for my dispute and ask them why I have not received my investigation results back yet. They usually say they have not completed the results yet. I tell them they had 30 days to investigate and report results back to me. They will say they hae not heard back from the OC/CA yet. I tell them then they are required by law to remove the item from my credit report and mail me an updated copy. DO NOT ACCEPT anything less.

I agree and foreveryone else. When you mail it certified notate on the green paper that you keep what it is for, because I have one that still says dispute pending, and I have record of sending them the dispute, but I not sure which it was for, so I am not sure if they went over 30 days. This is not real good. So notate what you send out when.

Joseph

I got my CR from EQ not annualcreditreport.com

can you put the number you use to call them in here i have called but i always get the automated thing ad never get to talk to any one

If you use that one, they will have 45 days. I would not do it. I would pay for a copy either from myfico, equifax, or truecredit. The nice thing about true credit is that even though they give yo FAKO scores, you let you update the current copies once every 24 hours without an additional chrage, but you pat $11.95 monthly.

Joseph

Correction. I am typing on a junky dell keyboard. My last post should have said this:

If you use that one, they will have 45 days. I would not do it. I would pay for a copy either from myfico, equifax, or truecredit. The nice thing about true credit is that even though they give you FAKO scores, they let you update the current copy once every 24 hours without an additional chrage, but you pay $11.95 monthly.

I agree and foreveryone else. When you mail it certified notate on the green paper that you keep what it is for, because I have one that still says dispute pending, and I have record of sending them the dispute, but I not sure which it was for, so I am not sure if they went over 30 days. This is not real good. So notate what you send out when.

Joseph

I put the CMRRR article number on my letters and make copies before I mail them off.

Correction. I am typing on a junky dell keyboard. My last post should have said this:

If you use that one, they will have 45 days. I would not do it. I would pay for a copy either from myfico, equifax, or truecredit. The nice thing about true credit is that even though they give you FAKO scores, they let you update the current copy once every 24 hours without an additional chrage, but you pay $11.95 monthly.

I was told by CSC (not sure if its true or not) that if you get the free report then pay for a report they are still allowed 45 days for disputes. Basically the ACR is good for 365 days. So buying a report after you got the free one, is pointless if you think it will save you 15 days on disputes.

I know some people say don't use the online disputes but I started there before I got on this board.

I disputed online from a free report and got the report from CSC back in 35 days in the mail. I had already gotten the email response in 30 days.

Did pretty good too.

well hell, all they want to do is argue about tings instead of removing what is due to be removed I have several inqs that are dated feb and march 06.they told me I have to contact the people that put them there and have them remove tem. In other words they want ME to do their job.What do I need to say to these people.

Tell them you are filing a claim today and you need to speak to their legal department. They probably aren't going to let you do that...but just let them know you mean business. Also ask for the registered agent in your state so you can send them the court summons.

I won't get into the boring details here, but a long time ago I hired an attorney against a day care. I love the way he handled it. He picked up the phone and called the day care. He asked for the name of their insurance provider. Then he said "Thank you" and hung up the phone. His next call was to that insurance company. He explained the situation, and my son had a fat check 2 weeks later.

If all of the front doors are "locked" try one in the back. An inquiry from their insurance company might pack more horsepower than a demand from you.

Just a thought.

In the event they have to pay damages for a claim, that's who will be writing the check. Therefore, their insurance company will have a definite interest in any claims being filed.

It surprised me that my attorney took this route also. I had never thought of that. He explained to me that when someone hits your car and is liable to you for damages, you don't deal with the guy that hit you. You deal with his insurance company. I said yeah, but that's car insurance. His response was "so........liable for damages is liable for damages."

The insurance company might just refer you back to CSC. Fine. It doesn't hurt to try.