How many times can these crazy collection agencys sell the debit!!! LOL

hummer931

So i had an alltell account when i was poor that i defaulted on. And i would have paid alltell but they had sold it off.

It took me 6 months to get alltell off my credit reports as a charge off.

Then 2 years later i get a collection letter from i think credit protection associates. I DV them immediately and they pass it on to OMNI out of florida. I DV them immediately... and they dont respond and they report.

A ftc reprt and an ITS letter along with an attorney general complaint they are gone.

Now i had palisades buy that debit from omni... they sent me a collectin letter. I dv and they retreat and sell off to LDG financial which i got today.

This makes 4 collection agencys.

WHEN DOES IT END LOL they must be desperate and none of them have records its great to have the power!

So i had an alltell account when i was poor that i defaulted on. And i would have paid alltell but they had sold it off.

It took me 6 months to get alltell off my credit reports as a charge off.

Then 2 years later i get a collection letter from i think credit protection associates. I DV them immediately and they pass it on to OMNI out of florida. I DV them immediately... and they dont respond and they report.

A ftc reprt and an ITS letter along with an attorney general complaint they are gone.

Now i had palisades buy that debit from omni... they sent me a collectin letter. I dv and they retreat and sell off to LDG financial which i got today.

This makes 4 collection agencys.

WHEN DOES IT END LOL they must be desperate and none of them have records its great to have the power!

Can you say "Whack-A-Mole"? Unless you live in WI or MS who have a Statute of Repose, they can attempt to collect on it until its paid. However, they cannot report anything that is 7.5 yrs past the DOFD.