hate this credit repair stuff at times

BTO429

I have come to a reasonbale conclusion that this credit repair stuff sucks, Once the CRA's got dirty laundry on you they aint gonna let go of it no matter what. It what they do and they are good at it.

It a way of keeping the poor, poor and the rich, rich

I have come to a reasonbale conclusion that this credit repair stuff sucks, Once the CRA's got dirty laundry on you they aint gonna let go of it no matter what. It what they do and they are good at it.

I disagree, while credit repair can be frustrating at times if you follow the steps outlined on this board you will succeed. I had a hard time at first with scores in the very low 500's. A year later im in the 700 club on all 3 and have helped other people get there too. Frudtrating, yes but it can be done so read read and read some more and u to will be a success story! good luck!

I have tried and the CRA's all tell me that they cant delete or change any thing All I have managed to do so far is get a couple very old collections off my report.

They refuse to remove inqs that are over two years old, they say I have to go to the people that put them there and have them remove them.. I have liens that are over ten years old that they say are verified and wont remove them.

I am at 510 and no one will give me any credit right now. I aint giving up its just frustrating when you know those accounts are not yours or they are ancient news.

Do I have to get nasty with these CRA's? they know the law but wont follow it.

Hang in there. I does get get very frustrating at times but keep in mind that it's a marathon, not a sprint. And all the work is worth it.

You might try for a small victory. Have you opened a Crown Jewelers account yet? How about a secured credit card?

I know what you mean. I kept starting and giving up. I really started back in the Spring of 2006. I had some success, then more jacka@@es appeared out of the woodwork and dumped my scores. I gave up for about 6-9 months. Then in early 2007 I started disputing again, again some success, even got all my scores into the 600s. Again, crappy JDBs appeared with ID theft stuff from 1999, I fought for a time and then gave up.

Finally, late last year I decided to fight and keep fighting. I'm through, I'm tired of people f--king with me. If I have to report all of them to everything I can think of, I will and if I have to sue them, I will. These people should know not to screw around with menopausal women, we don't give a s--t anymore and we will kill you.:twisted: