What's up with all these CUs pulling EX?

I just have to vent. I've been joining credit unions lately. 6 so far. I think I'm done though. I had good reasons for joining all of them (this one had a good money market rate, the other one had a good vacation club rate).

What's ticking me off is with the exception of PenFed, they all pull EX, my own personal nightmare credit report. I have 6 negatives on EX that I can't shake. I got all of the collections off, but I have old accounts that show (incorrectly) on EX and nowhere else. 5 of them are due to drop off this year, so lately I've just been saying, "the heck with it". I was down to 13 inquiries on EX because of disputing, but now I'm back up to 18. And I didn't even ask these goobers for credit, I just started savings share accounts. Now, I know not to bother. Urgh!!!! I hate Experian!!!!

My CU for work is crap. They pull TU but treat you like you're dirty or something. I hate them and working on getting out. Only convenience is that they are close to where I work. I joined NFCU since they pull EQ and that is my mid score but gives me an idea of what my EX is which is the highest for me even with the accounts they won't take off.

I feel your pain. Just applied for cu card hoping they did not pull thoses bast***ds experian. They denied me with a 680 score b/c of a collection, and inquires. They are the only crap company that will not delete this collection.

Fortunately, two collections fell off EX with DV letters, but I had to sic the TX Attorney General and the BBB on them to get them to remove my last collection. I filed complaints on them, I did it to the CA as well (Arrow). I don't know what or which worked, but there was a certain amount of satisfaction in filing complaints against both EX and Arrow.

I got rid of some of the inquiries based on a fraud alert that I had. I kind of wished I'd asked for more to be deleted.

I might as well not even bother applying to any of these places until my new accounts have aged some more and some of this dreck has dropped off due to age.:-(