HUGE Approval VICTORY - WaMu

LeslieR

I already posted this in my WaMu thread - but tonight I was approved for a $4000 CL on a WaMu platinum Visa. This is amazing progress for me and will be by far my nicest revolving tradeline!!!!!!!!! My scores are still only in the mid-600s and I am already moving out of subprime land.

I am pretty sure that WaMu pulled EXP for me. I applied based on a preapproval I rec'd in the mail.

Thanks CIC for all the help and support!!!!!

I already posted this in my WaMu thread - but tonight I was approved for a $4000 CL on a WaMu platinum Visa. This is amazing progress for me and will be by far my nicest revolving tradeline!!!!!!!!! My scores are still only in the mid-600s and I am already moving out of subprime land.

I am pretty sure that WaMu pulled EXP for me. I applied based on a preapproval I rec'd in the mail.

Thanks CIC for all the help and support!!!!!

Great job, i am curious,what is your score at experian? i would like to get higher credit limit credit card. any suggestions