Hooters CLI today

Congrats on your CLI even though you might not want to keep the card! Is a $400 CLI standard with them?

March is my 6-month mark with them (Card opened in October) and my statement doesn't hit until the 19th...So I have one more day to wait, I think. :)

hey Lovebug...I have no idea their standard CLI I only got a 750 CL when I got the card...I have paid more than the minimum each month including almost payment in full last month...

I got a 400 CLI from HSBC last week, so my scores should be climbing again

Congrats on your CLI's! That's awesome. I'm trying to do the same thing as well.

HSBC is my lowest CL at the moment with $600, followed by Hooters with $1,000. I've had HSBC for 7 months, received the automatic CLI after 3 months and am debating requesting another CLI via phone. Hopefully I'll get the Hooters CLI!!!

LMAO - I just called HSBC and requested a CLI. I was denied, she refused to transfer me to the credit department, and told me that I could call once I receive my letter with the reasons for denial...

(I have no clue what the reasons could be, either. No baddies, scores have jumped 100 points since first getting approved for the card, card is PIF'ed every single month...HAH!)

interest rates for one, and I think Merrick bank took it over.. Plus (if I am mistaken someone correct me correct me) but didn't they send out something about being able to serve via mail if the card defaulted?

But my thoughts are that if one keeps their useage low, it wouldn't

matter.

LMAO - I just called HSBC and requested a CLI. I was denied, she refused to transfer me to the credit department, and told me that I could call once I receive my letter with the reasons for denial...

(I have no clue what the reasons could be, either. No baddies, scores have jumped 100 points since first getting approved for the card, card is PIF'ed every single month...HAH!)

Who knows why they say the things they do? I believe sometimes it's just random chance, you get the one nice CSR who says "sure" or you get someone who just broke up with her BF and who's looking to nail someone.

I haven't even bothered trying. My automatic increases on Cap One and HSBC are due sometime next month (after 3 full statements, right) and I guess I have another 2 months to go on Hooters and maybe Chase (I'm assuming 6 months). I was hoping for an increase on my oldest subprime card from Tribute. They've been pretty good, they gave me 4 CLI in the first 12 months I had them from $300 to $750. But, it's been six months since my last CLI with them. Maybe $750 is as high as they go. Too bad, because they're now giving me a great interest rate--9.9%. Sigh, who thought it would be harder to get more credit with 50-100 point better scores??