Tactic change for dispute plz help!

groovedesign

I've disputed a tradeline several times as "not mine" through EXPERIAN after removing previous personal information as a tactic and all that happens as a result is that the account ends up Updated.

What the does that mean? I was also wondering what should be my next step since I have disputed this account several times as not mine. Should I send out an MOV? I have read here that Experian also automatically sends out a response to an MOV. I read some where here in the forums that the bureaus use two digit codes to verify an account. Should I use this tactic? Please help I don't want to shoot my shoot myself in the foot by now changing the reason why I am disputing or should I? Time is of the essence for me. Have about 3-4 months to play with before I buy a house. THANKS in ADVANCE.