Sign in to follow this  
Bi Business

How do I remove these 7 new inquiries w/ Equifax?

Ran (7) inquiries last night to test the waters. Approved for 4 and denied 3. It tanked my score 10 points. Is there a way to delete these inquiries? I only plan to keep 2 of the new lines of credit. How do I get rid of the inquiries? Should I dispute them as not mine? Should I include the 2 I plan to keep in the disputes as well?

-BB

Ran (7) inquiries last night to test the waters. Approved for 4 and denied 3. It tanked my score 10 points. Is there a way to delete these inquiries? I only plan to keep 2 of the new lines of credit. How do I get rid of the inquiries? Should I dispute them as not mine? Should I include the 2 I plan to keep in the disputes as well?

-BB

I disputed only the ones that weren't going to yield an account as "not mine". I figured it would look hinky otherwise. With *b the last couple have come off anyway.

*B* , if it works which is the source of much debate (I think it works), does not appear to work with EQ.

INQ's have to be disputed with EQ as not mine. IMHO, it would not be good to attempt to dispute those that will be active TL's as the TL might be removed as well. YMMV.

*B* , if it works which is the source of much debate (I think it works), does not appear to work with EQ.

INQ's have to be disputed with EQ as not mine. IMHO, it would not be good to attempt to dispute those that will be active TL's as the TL might be removed as well. YMMV.

It does, but it takes much, much longer (as if *b from TU doesn't take long enough). It's like watching a glacier. My last two EQ inquiries came off with my last TU inquiry. Oh and for the peanut gallery all of these inquiries are from this year (2008).