Sign in to follow this  
Bi Business

"Sorry, we can't start your Investigation Request"

What exactly does this mean w/ Equifax? Obviously I know my name and last four, so the info I'm entering cannot be incorrect. I also have an up to date file #. What gives?

-BB

What exactly does this mean w/ Equifax? Obviously I know my name and last four, so the info I'm entering cannot be incorrect. I also have an up to date file #. What gives?

-BB

You might be CSC instead of EQ.

HUH?

In at least 2 states, Michigan and Texas, CSC Credit Services does all of the work for Equifax. CSC handles consumer credit info and disputes if you live in one of these two states.

If all you gave to equifax was the last 4, they have no way of retrieving your info, beause they really don't handle the file.

I would include my social and just use a security envelope and send it certified mail.

I don't have the address to CSC off hand, but look it up. The address

CSC Credit Services

SOME PO BOX--GET THE RIGHT ONE

Dallas, TX

Joseph

I've been getting the same message from EQ for the last week now. I do know that I have two disputes pending with them, and 3 others that have been finalized. I figured it was that I could only have 2 pending at a time.

It's really frustrating since in the past 4 days 2 CAs have popped up on my reports. I disputed them with TU and EX, but get that dang message from EQ. Just another way of the man keeping us down. LOL.

I've been getting the same message from EQ for the last week now. I do know that I have two disputes pending with them, and 3 others that have been finalized. I figured it was that I could only have 2 pending at a time.

It's really frustrating since in the past 4 days 2 CAs have popped up on my reports. I disputed them with TU and EX, but get that dang message from EQ. Just another way of the man keeping us down. LOL.

Same here...maybe it's the pending disputes. I should have stated...my disputes are being done ONLINE.

Just need to get rid of some inquiries.