? Dispute everything not mind to CAR

tarh

Yes I was thinking the samething is it best to dispute one at a time, all or a few?

The way I started with mine and DW's is with 2 or 3 TL's per letter with "I have no knowledge of this account". I have seen other's say here to do 1 TL per letter. I've also seen folks say to list them all out. I would probably steer clear of this because you increase the likelihood of the CRA coming back with "You had so many of them, we just missed a couple", thus dragging the process on a little longer. Just my thoughts...

That sounds like a good ideal. So we should "dispute no knowledge of account," but who do we send the to first? Shold we send it to the CRA or the OC or what? So too make sure I understand we should do this before we dispute the SOL and do them a few at a time.

That sounds like a good ideal. So we should "dispute no knowledge of account," but who do we send the to first? Shold we send it to the CRA or the OC or what? So too make sure I understand we should do this before we dispute the SOL and do them a few at a time.

Send it to the CRA. The SOL really doesn't have anything to do with the TL being on your report. It is really your best defense if one of the CA's decides to take your to court. After you send the letter(s) to the CRA disputing them as "No knowledge of this account", you wait 30 days (give or take a few). See what drops off. After that, send DV letters to any CA's that are still on there.

If you read this sticky http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276514, it will give you a lot of good information to follow.