Need help w/Sallie Mae GW letter!

glamchick

I am in the process of writing a GW letter to send due to some lates back in 2005. I forgot it was coming out of forbearence.

My problem is my lates are only on EXP and TU. My credit with them is perfect with eq.

1. So would a GW letter wake them up and put the bad markings on my eq report?

2. If not, in my letter should i state please delete from my EXP and TU report?

Please help.

Thanks!

If you have more than one loan, call Sallie and ask for a consolidation. you can defer the consolidation for a while specially if still in school. Sallie has some great people to work with. And when they consolidate each loan will show up on your CR as paid

I'm sorry to say this but a GW to SallieMae is a complete waste of time. You either have proof that they screwed up or you are stuck. Hell even if they have proof that it was an error they won't fix it without forceful persuasion.

If they didn't report it on one of your reports then let it be. They will be sure to fix that for you.