I just pulled my FICO scores.... CHECK IT OUT!!!

cheyenne52883

I raised my TU score from 465 to 575, buy get 5 CAs off, getting current on everything, and paying my credit cards down

I raised my EQ from 406 to 537.

Ex went from 445 to 499, but I about to sue them, because they have 1 acct showing past due 60 days, and PAID at the same time. What are they smoking? Anyway... I sent them certified mail telling them to change status notation, or I will get them in court, and I would absolutely win in this situation. See what happens.

My credit union just refinanced my car even though its an 03, and has 98000 miles on it, but I dropped my payment from 393 to 231.

If you are having trouble with finances look at refinancing your car with a credit union. With the miles it has I am suprised they did, but they are a credit union.

Joseph

I raised my TU score from 465 to 575, buy get 5 CAs off, getting current on everything, and paying my credit cards down

I raised my EQ from 406 to 537.

Ex went from 445 to 499, but I about to sue them, because they have 1 acct showing past due 60 days, and PAID at the same time. What are they smoking? Anyway... I sent them certified mail telling them to change status notation, or I will get them in court, and I would absolutely win in this situation. See what happens.

My credit union just refinanced my car even though its an 03, and has 98000 miles on it, but I dropped my payment from 393 to 231.

If you are having trouble with finances look at refinancing your car with a credit union. With the miles it has I am suprised they did, but they are a credit union.

Joseph

Did they inspect the odometer or take your word for it?:twisted: