First steps with NCO?

supermom

Hey there, I have been around for more than a month, read all stickies, all threads I could get my hands on that would help me! I have read the huge NCO thread, but I need a little advice... :D

I have multiple accounts on my CRs from NCO, all medical, mostly smaller amounts (less than 200 each, one around 600) They are still in SOL. Should I pay the OC and then DV them, or just start with disputes with the big 3 CRAs? Or use the 1 - 2 punch? I feel nervous and afraid to deal with this, and that is really unlike me... :roll:

Thanks in advance, I have had several deletes already and I finally feel like I can get a handle on this! :!:

J.

Hi Supermom,

I have the same situation - just one bill that NCO is reporting - medical and something I can easily pay...but I want to get it deleted like you.

I got the suggestion from other members that I try to pay the OC, but when I called the OC today, they said I had to deal with NCO.

I was going to try a pay for delete letter to NCO - but will wait to hear what responses you get to your question.

Good luck.