New Dispute Method Help

groovedesign

Let me start by commenting that EXPERIAN is the :evil: <---- DEVIL.

I have continuously disputed accounts as not mine and don't know what method or tactic to do next. I have read on the forums that when an account is verified that you should send a MOV letter out but I have also read that Experian automatically generates a letter counteracting that method. I have also read that there is like a two digit code that bureaus use to dispute. I understand this method but don't know if I should use it. HERE IS MY QUESTION..

Can someone please tell me after disputing several times "not mine," if it is okay to go ahead and change reason for dispute like paid off prior to charge off etc.

Should I send out a method of verification letter or just dispute differently. ANY ONE WITH GREAT EXPERIENCE please help!!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT I AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY CREDIT REPAIR.

ALSO WANTED TO MENTION EXPERIAN DELETED THE ADDRESS IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: "NOT AVALIABLE"

CAN THAT HELP ME?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)++