So, are y'all up north seeing any sunshine???

mwhizz

Yes there is a snow version and if the eggs aren't paint they can be really hard to find!!

They do this at the church across the street from me, and I get a kick out of the kids trying to find the eggs.

LOL, I bet that is a sight to see, hunting for white eggs in the snow. That is cruel, and the church sponsors this? Who ever said churchgoers don't have a sense of humor. :lol:

So how is all your guys' sunshine? I'm having problems seeing it right now since we got 14 MORE INCHES OF SNOW!!!!!! Now I want to see a big melt down. The last one we had, there were no longer cars on the side of the street waiting to be towed because they were stuck in the snow. Then, there were cars stuck on the side of the street waiting to be towed because they flooded out their engines going through water that was too deep for their cars. THAT WAS COOL AND FUNNY AS HELL!! :D

So how is all your guys' sunshine? I'm having problems seeing it right now since we got 14 MORE INCHES OF SNOW!!!!!! Now I want to see a big melt down. The last one we had, there were no longer cars on the side of the street waiting to be towed because they were stuck in the snow. Then, there were cars stuck on the side of the street waiting to be towed because they flooded out their engines going through water that was too deep for their cars. THAT WAS COOL AND FUNNY AS HELL!! :D

It was a sunny day. Temps in the 40s, very windy. As it has been for the past couple days. I know we're supposed to get rain in a few days. Probably what's left of your storms.