Man that feels good!!! Post yours too

whocares

I'm having a good day fakos are way up....cc are way down...almost everything paid off...well less than 10% on most accounts anyway.

Taxes paid majority of CC an I don't need anything else.

Bought Hubby a new 42" riding mower yesterday and paid cash, they will deliver it Monday and he will be very suprised.

And bought a new computer for my new office...I said no to dell financing and paid on my debit card...it will ship on wednesday.

I like being able to turn down financing and pay cash...8-)

I understand your feeling hun. I have my surgery in a couple of weeks and got all but 3 of my cards paid down to under 9% now. Was worrying about activating my insurance on them all for being off of work. Went over finances again and found that since I paid the cards down. I can:

Buy my new recliner that I'll spend my 2 weeks in with cash.

I can still pay all my CCs with the most a month for $250 and ALL my cards will be paid and still being widdled down.

I deffered my student loans but found that I can STILL pay them if I want.

Boy does it feel good!!

"...And bought a new computer for my new office...I said no to dell financing and paid on my debit card...it will ship on wednesday."

Thats great, that Dell Financing is off the Chiz zane (chain). I purchased a system for $993, paid $500 first month, will pay $250 this month, then pay it off next month. I am thankful for the 15K tradeline, but 29% interest Yikes! My mother has good credit and they opened her account with 28%

"...And bought a new computer for my new office...I said no to dell financing and paid on my debit card...it will ship on wednesday."

Thats great, that Dell Financing is off the Chiz zane (chain). I purchased a system for $993, paid $500 first month, will pay $250 this month, then pay it off next month. I am thankful for the 15K tradeline, but 29% interest Yikes! My mother has good credit and they opened her account with 28%

I'm not much better 24% interest here....I like cash alot better