Any probs with multiple 3-in-1 services today?

Hey, wondering if there's a glitch or if my accounts have somehow been linked now.

Tried pulling on NCIDENTITYPROTECT.COM just now which I haven't pulled since 3/17. It pulled and shows me the same report from the 17th and says I've pulled within the last 24 hours. Tried again and it gave me the "good news" message, that I've pulled already but have a report to view.

I pulled from PM123 last evening, hence the concern. These services should not be known to each other!

Just like there are credit report resellers, there are 3-in-1 report resellers. National City protect is a reseller...read the fine print in the terms & conditions...I'm guessing they pull somebody else's service. Same for pm123.

(Lots of companies have figured out that there's lots of money to be made from playing on people's "do you know what your credit score is?" paranoia).

Yes they're both TC repackagers which I knew. Same thing just happened at PM123, it pretends to pull, then shows me the same report from yesterday. Then it says I just pulled if I try again.

Both services seem "down" I guess at the moment. Not going to jump to any conclusions I guess until after the holiday.

Don't worry Cynic, I got the same thing too. They are now off a day, although there were like 2 days where the 19th CR was delivered. Ok Amerikaner now sell us in Chase, I was booted from the other site too and since I get PM for free till the end of the year I don't need to keep CD. So how much is Chase?

OK the thing with Chase:

It's not as pretty as the TC resellers...the information is slightly more detailed though. Daily pulls no problem...*b* compatible...this one is a NON-TC reseller so no worries (imho) about being banned for "fraudulent use of the credit scoring system"...momof5 and I both use it...it's like 12 bucks or so a month...check it out here.

Remember - this is www.chaseidprotection.com - the NON-Truecredit reseller.

I do not refer (or recommend anymore) the TC reseller version of Chase (chaseidentityprotection.com)

The "Membership Agreement" from ChaseIDProtection is interesting...

https://www.chaseidprotection.com/agreement.aspx

...particularly the part about...

The Program provides offline Members with unlimited access to single-bureau credit reports and credit scores and the ability to obtain unlimited access to combined 3-in-1 credit reports and credit scores with consumer report information and online Members with unlimited access to combined 3-in-1 credit reports and credit scores with consumer report information; daily 3-bureau credit monitoring; assistance with credit report review; access to trained representatives who can help you initiate and facilitate disputes of inaccuracies discovered through your credit report or daily monitoring; access to a case manager in the event fraudulent activity or identity theft is suspected to help you create a strategy to resolve these incidents. Chase uses First Advantage Membership Services, to provide this information and these benefits to you. Your Welcome Kit contains information about the specific benefits and services available as part of your membership. If you purchase at www.ChaseIDProtection.com you will be able to print for your records information about the specific benefits and services. You must have a valid social security number in order to purchase

Hmmmm...I'm just saying...no criticism intended....but...as an online member you get to pull a 3-in-1 daily along with the associated FAKO's.

Then, there's these little tidbits....

Also, CreditXpert Inc. does not represent that potential problems found by its software in credit reports are real, or that correcting such items will result in changes to credit scores.

Say what? It may report problems that aren't really there?

The credit reports provided or requested through The Program are not intended to constitute the disclosure of information by a consumer reporting agency as required by the FCRA or similar laws. Chase is neither a credit reporting agency nor a credit repair organization.

And...its not really a credit report.

There's also several paragraphs in there about "binding arbitration". Find something wrong, and they'll refer you to the NAF....

ChaseIDProtection.com is definitely a nice puller, but very unreadable. Sure, maybe one day I get used to it, but I will use it to pull first and then TrueCredit. The readability in TC is very nice, but the fact that I have two *B'ers is definitely cool.

If you just need to bump, definitely sign up. $11.99 monthly.

They are definitely still giving old reports. Even when you hit the "more info" buttons in the tradeline info section, it is not giving it to you. It is pulling up another report. I even noticed they have a creditor on my list of creditors that is not reflected on my credit reports. Interesting...

Yeah - took me a day or two but now I can read it no prob :p

Both of mine have been and still seem to be updating just fine. I have both TC and ID Protection by Chase (the non-TC puller). New inquiries have been showing (a couple of days late, but that's typical) and my account balances have been updating as usual.

Both of mine have been and still seem to be updating just fine. I have both TC and ID Protection by Chase (the non-TC puller). New inquiries have been showing (a couple of days late, but that's typical) and my account balances have been updating as usual.

Yeah Mags, it's the CD and PM services that are screwed up right now.

Something's up I'm telling you....

It pretends to pull a report, but the date at the top will be the same date as your last pull... THEN when you go back the next day, before even pulling the date at the top is updated to the day before when you pulled last.

It's not doing anything. I think they have it rigged to only do a genuine pull when it coincides with an alert. They're playing games.

Also, the "more info" links still don't work. I called yesterday and they played stupid. Said it was working just fine and I hadn't had any changes is all.

They did give me a number for technical support, but it's NOT my pc!

Got a TU report for free today, and for whatever problems are going on, there does seem to be the appropriate number of soft pulls for this month, at least very close. They don't give the exact date of pull so it's hard to tell...

I'll know for sure after a few days in April.

I did see that although the update is a week behind, later in the night the correct report will be there. Just make sure you do your pull at the normal time in the morning then log back in for the correct report later. It looks like they're behind by 12 hrs.

• Like 1