Houshold card

How hard is a household card to get. my scores suck but I am trying to establish a credit file, I have not used any credit till I got my Dodge truck in 05. My scores are low due to lack of credit. I recently got a First premier platinum card they have only reported once on my cr cause i havent had but a month.

Scores aren't that low when it's all positive, even if only a couple years old... more to the story?

HSBC will probably give you a secured card, in which case I'd go with Bank of America (some say WAMU or Wells Fargo) instead for that. Once your EQ hits 550 or higher, you would probably get Target now that you have a revolving TL on your reports.

I have a couple judgments that were obtained while I was on active duty. I did not know this till I got my CR, It is too late to try to fight the judgments. I dont even know what the bills are for as I cant dv them now. I got a sneaky idea that they are old medical bills on my son from where mom filed bk last year, now the prob want me to pay them. I dont know how to get this info.